July 17, 2008

O Allah,.gimme strength..

hurm..i am really2 sad..i dunno who to talk to..i know there are lots of frens outside there willing to lend their ears for me.,.but i just..dunno who to talk to..
after i called my dad this morning,i was really sad when knew his condition right now,.he cant speak,he cant hear,he refuse to eat,he refuse to talk to people,.but..what make me even more sad,.he just wanna talk to me..he recognized me..he called my name..
...
He wanted to say something to me,but I just cant understand what he said,I tried my hard to listen,to understand,but I just can't understand anything..
Then I called my mum,asked her to see abah,(coz my dad live with my step mother),and after a few hours,my mum called me..
She said,.whatever happens,.kuatkan semangat..jgn sedih sgt..coz my mum said,mmg xbole nak wat ape dah..I tried my hard not to cry in front of my mum,but i know my mum was so sad,and I cried again..she said,I am a good girl,jgn nangis,.I cried becoz i know my mum was so sad,.And my mum cried when she heard I cried,..
Abah,
before u cant talk,u did tell me to be a good girl,to be a somebody one day..and I promise to myself,I will abah..eventhough u said u might not be here that time,but u want me to success..And u did say to banyakkan bace yassin for u,banyakkan solat hajat..igt Allah..insyaAllah abah..I will fulfill ur wishes..
Abah,
u might not read this article,but one thing I want u to know,I never regret to be a father like you..whatever u did before,whatever people said before about you..I never bother about it,for me,without u,i am no one.,without u,i wont be here,i am not belong to this world..
No matter how bad are u before,let it be a history..for me,u are a great father..



Abah..
last thing I want u to know,
adik sgt sgt sgt sayangkan abah..
adik xnak abah pergi cepat..
adik xpuas dgn kasih sayang abah..


Abah..
maafkan segala kesalahan adik selama ni eh abah,.
halalkan makan minum adik eh abah..


Abah..





...


adik sayangkan abah..

3 comments:

wan said...

Salam...
kuatkan semangat ita..
jgn cepat jemu..
jgn cepat putus asa..
tabahkan hati..
perlu tahu.. 3 perkara yg boleh menyelamatkan anak adam; harta yg dimanfaatkan, ilmu yg dimanfaat, dan anak yang soleh..
insya-Allah, ko boleh jd yg ketiga tue.. Jaga tingkah laku ko, tatatertib ko.. Sbb?? Seorang ayah masih diberi tanggungjwab terhdap anak perempuan yg belum di nikahi. Selepas anaknya dinakahi, barulah tanggjawab tu, dilepaskan terhadap suaminya.. Doa dr anak sendiri lebih baik dari doa orang lain..
Aku selalu jugak doa2kan kawan2 aku sperti ko, agar dikurniakan kekuatan dan kesihatan yg baik dan sebagainya. Tabahkan hati ko k..

zunitaseriously said...

thanx;)

starryeyed said...

ALLAH's condolonces

{And We shall test you with some of fear and hunger, and loss of wealth and lives and fruits; but give glad tidings to the steadfast. Who, when a misfortune befalls them, say: Surely, to Allah we belong and to Him we shall surely return. Such are they on whom are blessings and mercy from their Lord. Such are the rightly guided.}* (Al-Baqarah 2:155–157})

Allah the Almighty has promised the good believers and devoted souls to meet and gather in Paradise. This is mentioned repetitively in the Qur'an. For example, read the verse that says what means:

*{And those who were pious towards their Lord are driven to the Garden in companies; until when they come to it, and its doors are opened, and the keepers of it say to them: "Peace be on you, you shall be happy; so enter it to dwell eternally.}* (Az-Zumar 39:73)

May heaven be his eternal abode
Ameen

Acceptance does not mean that you do not feel pain. It only means that you do not object and that you will continue your life positively according to Allah's will, till your time comes. Allah says in the Qur'an what means:

*{Say: "Surely my prayer and my rituals and my life and my death are all for Allah, the Lord of the worlds."}* (Al-An`am 6:162)