August 01, 2008

Survey.

HOW MUCH HAVE YOU CHANGED .....
-------------6 years ago----------
1) How old were you?
.15
.
2) Where did you go to school?
. sekolah tun fatimah,johor.
.
3) Where did you work?
.i didn't work.full time student.
.
4) Where did you live?
. johor bahru
.
5) Where did you hang out?
. angsana laaaa,mn lagi?lol
.
6) Did you wear glasses?
. 6 years ago..nope,i didn't.
.
7) Who was/were your best friend(s)?
. I didn't have bestfriend 6 years ago:(
.
8) How many tattoos did you have?
. 8.haha.kidding2.none:D
.
9) How many piercings did you have?
. 2.tp xpakai earing pon.haha.tindik je lebih:D
.
10) What car did you drive?
. duh.xde lesen ar.
.
11) Had you been to a real party?
. define real party please?
.
12) Had You had your heart broken?
. 6 years ago,.nope.

13) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced:
. single.
.
-------2 years ago-------
1) How old were you?
. 19
.
2) What school did you go to?
. Taylors University College,Subang Jaya.
.
4) Where did you live?
. Sunway,Selangor,obviously.
.
5) Where did you hang out?
. hurm,Sunway pyramid,NKU,longkang?haha.
.
6) Did you wear glasses?
. yes,wuu~~xnak pakai!:(
.
7) Who were/was your best friend/s?
. nadya.
.
8) How many tattoos did you have?
. none.
.
9) How many piercings did you have?
. still 2.
.
10) What car did you drive?
. none.
.
11) Had your heart broken?
. yes.
.
12) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced?
. taken,pas2 single.haha.
.
-------------Today-------------
1) How old are you?
.21
.
2) Where do you go to school?
.The University of Melbourne,Australia.
.
3) Where do you work?
. full time student.
.
4) Where do you live?
. The Avenue,Parkville,Australia.
.
5) Where do you hang out?
. city of Melbourne,basically.
.
6) Do you wear glasses?
. yes:(
.
7) Who are your friend(s)?
. should I write all of them?
.
8) How many tattoos do you have?
.none.
.
9) How many piercings do you have?
. 2.
.
10) What car do you drive?
. none.
.
11) Have ur heart broken?
. no.
.
.
12) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced?
. single.
.
WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
1 MINUTE AGO: survey nih.
.
1 HOUR AGO: solat.
.
1 DAY AGO: bukak pose @umah bad.
.
1 YEAR AGO: balik msia mase summer!:D
.
I LOVE: family and friends.
.
I HATE: dont hate people.
.
I FEAR: lipas.
.
I FEEL: hungry.
.
I HIDE: my problem.
.
I MISS: my family,of course and nadya too!:(
.
I NEED: food.
.
I KNOW: I can be better than who I am now.
.
I THINK: I wanna eat now.
.
First piercin: 5 years old.
.
First credit card: none.
.
Last big car ride: xbwk kete.
.
Last movie had seen: step up 2.
.
Last food consumed: nugget pg td.
.
Last person you texted/called: iqah kot.
.
Last CD played: upin and ipin.haha
.
Last drink drunk: orange mango drink.sedap!;)
.
SHORT ANSWER.
I AM: hungry.
.
I HAVE: handphone.lol
.
I LIKE: chatting
.
I WISH: someone cook for me right now.
.
I DANCE: when I want to.
.
I CRY: when I feel sad.
.
FAVORITES..
NUMBER: 3 and 7
.
COLOR: red and black
.
DAY(S): friday!:D
.
MONTH(S): september.hehehe
.
SEASON: spring
.
DRINK: watermelon juice.waaaa~~
.
IN THE LAST 2 DAYS, HAVE YOU...
CRIED?
.nope.
.
HELPED SOMEONE?
.yes.
.
GOTTEN SICK?
.nope.
.
GONE TO THE MOVIES?
.nope.
.
SAID 'I love you'?
.nope.
.
TALKED TO AN EX?
. yes.
.
WRITTEN IN A DIARY?
. nope.
.
HAD A SERIOUS TALK?
.nope.

Abes dah?patutlaa lapar gile~+_+

2 comments:

whitenumb3rs.com said...

panjang sgt:p

fakhri said...

ko amik no feveret aku...

3 n 7..tapi satu ko xamik... 8..
hahha