May 02, 2009

Yes,I'm bored.

1. Who was the last person to call you?
-Him

2. Who and what is the relation between last person you had conversation with?
-Akila- roomate

3. Do you like anyone?
-Yes:)

4. How are you?
-Good:)

5. Who is the person you're in love with?
- Oh,should I mention it here?

6. Missing anyone?
-Yup2:(

7. Have you danced in the rain?
-mm,yes I guess.

8. How's your day?
-Very well indeed!:D

9. Last thing you did before?
-Finished up my stochastics assignment. Just realized it's due next week not this monday.ces betol.

10. Something you dislike about youself?
-mm,.nothing.I love myself instead:)

11. Have you ever been to the emergency room?
-Yes, when I was 12 years old.

12. Do you like hot or cold weather more?
-depends.

13. How many different kinds of meat have you eaten?
-oh,I dont eat red meat:D

14. Do you pass gas and blame it on others?
-Haha.NO.

15. Do you like winter?
-Obvioulsly no.I HATE WINTER!!Cant stand with the coldness.

16. Regretted anything from the past?
-I dont think so.everything happens for a reason,right?:)

17. Do you have a secret crush?
-yes.perhaps:D

18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you would do?
-Ask my mum to go out ASAP!

19. Would you get plastic surgery?
-If for medication purpose,myb yes.

20. Who do you text the most?
-Soulmate:)

21. What color are your eyes?
-Black.xde ngengade nak ngaku dark brown ke ape.hahah

22. How tall are you?
-It's been long time I dont measure my height,but I guess around 166cm,perhaps?

23. Do you wish you had smaller feet?
-nahh,I like the way it is now;)

24. Has anyone talked bad behind you?
-Like I care?

25. Have you written a secret admirer letter?
-Haha.of course no.

26. Ever fallen for your best friend?
-Nope.

28. Would you pretend to like something to please your partner?
-Sometimes yes.Wait,partner u mean friend right?

29. Do you wish you were somewhere else?
-Yes!Japan please?:(

31. What do you hate?
-Programming.I just dont wanna do it.*dush2*

32. Would you rather give or recieve?
-Give would sound better right?;)

33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
-depends.

34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
-I dont know.both?lol

35. How long does it take you in the shower?
-10-20 mins.depends.

36. Do you watch reality tv?
-well,.I would say yes.

37. What movie do you want to see right now?
- I dont know.none.

38. Do you illegally burn music?
-Haha.If u can get something for free,why should u pay for it?:D

39. What did you do for New Years Eve?
-For this year,just talking on phone:D

40. Do you think The Grudge was crappy?
-I dont even know what's The Grudge.

41. Last sporting event attended?
-mm..netball?

42. Have you been to an IMAX theater?
-Nope,just pass by in front of it.well,it's just beside my exam hall btw.lol.

43. Was your mom a cheerleader?
-Haha.No.

44. Ever been to Hollywood?
-Nope,but intend to go:)

45. Who is always on your mind?
-My family and of course, him:)

46. Do you hate chocolate?
-Nope.I like it:D

1 comment:

Badriah Burhan said...

Ko xtaw menatang The Grudge tu ape? It's a movie laaaa....