June 17, 2009

Mati.

"Mati".
This word suddenly strike into my head. Everybody scared of death, including me. I scared of death, but at the same time, I'm curious about the life after death. Yes, I always heard that death is painful, but I'm really curious how it feels. We come back to our Creator like how we come to the earth,i mean life.Alone. With the darkness, with the coldness, all we have are only ourselves.

Some people die because of swine flu. Some people die because of the airplane crash. Some people die because of an accident, and some people die because of suicide. No matter how we die, we definitely are going to die. One day. And we never come back to the earth. We'll leave everything that we've got here, family, friends, macbook yg terchenta, money, house, everything.. and what we can bring is only our good deeds and bad deeds that we did through the life..

Yes,I'm scared of dying,.but I'm curious about it.How about u?

4 comments:

iLy@s isM@iL said...

kenapa msti macbook ada dlm list..hahaha

zunitaseriously said...

opss.haha.:D

heartyra said...

mengingati mati itu sunat...

zunitaseriously said...

mm,yeah.tetibe teringat sbb rase mcm2 bende lah now nih,swine flu, air france crash yg xde sorang pon survive, etc. and i asked to myself, what if that happens to me? do i feel scared? and i yeah, i do. because i'm scared of death. why i'm scared of death? is it because it is painful?no.it's not. i do not know why. i don't have the answer.