August 09, 2009

bosan2 survey

1.Do you need him/her to be good looking?
*I do not mind, as long as he loves me so much, that's enough.

2. Smart?
*Smart guy is sexy.aww~ haha:P

3. Preferred age?
*not younger, max 2 years older.ideal:same age:)

4. Preferred height?
*Of course taller than me.

5. How about sense of humor?
*Funny:)

6. How about piercings?
*No way.

7. Accepts you for who you are?
*Of course.

8. Pink hair?
*Err..N O.

9. Mushy or no?
*Opss.can it be a secret between us?:">

10. Thin or fat?
*Obviously not thinner than me,and not too fat either.just nice.

11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)?
*Just nice.

12. Long hair or short hair?
*Depends.

13. Plastic or metal?
*Neither.

14. Smells good?
*Of course!xkesah la mase tgh peluh ke,he need to have a good smell!haha

15. Smoker?
*N-O!

16. Drinker?
*do-oh.mesti la tak.kan haram tuh.

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
*No.

18. Musically inclined?
*I dont mind

19. Plays piano?
*That will be a bonus:)

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
*Bonus!

21. Plays violin?
*Bonus again!

22. Sings very good?
*Bonus++++!:D

23. Vain?
*Erk.but sometimes it's fun!kan kan?:D

24. With glasses?
*They look smart:)

25. With braces?
*No no no!

26. Shy type?
*A big N-O!

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
*can it be in between?

28. Active or passive?
*Active!

29. Tight or bomb?
*haha.tah.

30. Singer or dancer?
*Singer.

31. stunner?
*Garu2 kepala

32. Hiphop?
*tak kot

33. Earrings?
*Eewwww...

34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-un
til-you-drop?
*NO way.

35. Dimples?
*I got 'em.no need for him:P

36. Bookworm?
*mm..

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
*at appropriate occasion?yes.


38. Playful?
*I like!~

39. Flirt?
*Only with ME, that is.

40. Poem writer?
*Not really

41. Serious?
*Not that serious.

42. Campus crush?
*Eh?

43. Painter?
*Okay la.

44. Religious?
*As long he can guide me,that's enough:)

45. Someone who likes to tease people?
*Depends.

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
*I dont mind

47. Speaks 20 languages?
*Bonus again!wooott wooott!:D

48. Loyal or faithful?
*BOTH!

49. good kisser
*Duuhhh!~

50. loves children??
*Yes.

p/s:I found mine:)