October 14, 2009

The last day on earth (updated)

If I know today is my last on earth, I would enjoy my last moments to the fullest, with my friends, my course mates, my housemates, my family, my parents, and my beloved one, and all the people that I know. I want to make myself to be the happiest person on earth and create the happiest moment ever with the people that I love. I want to leave all the people that I love with the smile in their face, coz I want them to remember my last day as the happiest day, not the other way around. The most important thing, I would ask the forgiveness from Allah, from all my sins and wrongdoings, and pray to him so that I will die in peace. I would do all solat sunat as much as possible, and I would make myself ready for the moment. Death is not the end of my journey, it's just the beginning. I believe, one day in the other world, I would meet all the people that I love in the beautiful way, and together happily ever after.


p/s: Al-Fatihah to Allahyarhamah Fatimatussolihah atas pemergian Allahyarhamah ke rahmatullah pada 13 October 2009 pada usia 22 thn. Smoga roh Allahyarhamah diletakkan di kalangan org2 yg beriman.Amen~
For the story from a close friend of her, click here.
For the newpaper news, click berita harian. , utusan malaysia, the star ,yahoo news, mymetro

2 comments:

Sarsir said...

we will never know our last day on earth...
thats why we need 2 be ready everyday for it..
buat ape yg ko nk wat 2 tiap2 ari..not only on the last day..
takziah..

zunitaseriously said...

yes, that exactly what im trying to say:)

that is why I used 'if' I know today is the last day, cause that never gonna happen.