October 16, 2009

Rappel!Rappel!

Hello people,
These are the updates for this week:
i) I got my visa to Japan already (a BIG yay!!), which means I can successfully enter Japan!:D:D
ii) I've done my French oral test, and Alhamdulillah,it was good.
iii) I bought a new running shoes!! boleh lari dgn bergaya pasni.lalala~ it's lil bit expensive, $140 (approx RM420), but really satisfied with the shoes:)
iv) Next week is week 11 for uni, that means I only have 2 more weeks for FINAL!!Gosh. time flies so fast x(

The visa


The new running shoes:)


p/s: Jenazah Fatimatussolihah selamat dikebumikan di Kuala terengganu, tempat asal allahyarhamah. Semoga roh allahyarhamah dicucuri rahmat dan ditempatkan di kalangan org2 yg beriman..

Tim,aku rindu ko..

...

click here for the story of the funeral.


No comments: