November 16, 2009

I'm talking about YOU.

THIS ENTRY IS A CONFESSION OF ME OVER SOMEONE.
WARNING: IF U DONT LIKE TO KNOW IT, DONT BOTHER READING IT.

It's been long time I try to be patience with u. Honestly, I dunno what's my mistakes or what is the thing that u don't like about me. Like I care?HAHA. But can u please not treating me as if I am an alien? U ignore me, fine, I don't care coz u'r not anyone to me. But what's the problem when u have to tell me something, just tell me straight? why u need to tell someone else to tell me? It's not once or twice u did that, it's countless time! I dunno why it's so hard for u to talk to me. are u jealous coz I'm sweet person? oh yes, myb u are. HAHA.

When im around u treated me like in an alien or myb u just cannot see me? oh yes, myb im invisible. no wonder when u ask anyone else about something, u didn't say a word to me. NICE. I know u r smart, but don't underestimate people around u. u know what, I hate being underestimated. U think u r great, up to u la kan, what u wanna think about urself, like I care, but please dont underestimste other people. Hello, ilmu tu Allah yg punye, kalau Dia nak, bile2 mase je dia bole tarik balik. Don't be too arrogant with what u have now. Once He take back what u have now, padan muke.heh.

All these while, I try to ignore EVERY action that u did to me. But, I have my limit. and u have to know it. How many times I stop myself from slapping u. Well,u should feel grateful for that,ok?


p/s: U are smart, aren't u?If not, xkan la underestimate org laen kot kan?heh. I guess u know I'm talking about YOU.

3 comments:

::smaku:: said...

Memang ada orang mcm tu dlm dunia nih. Takleh nak bt ape. Sabar jela (ayt common)~

zunitaseriously said...

haha.itulah.bertahun juge aku berdiam diri. aku pon impress dgn diri sndiri.hehe.yeah,sabar2~

bellar0ssa said...

sabar pon de thapnye ta..kdg2 mmg akan burst.aku pon kdg2 pnt sgt nk mkn ati..diam2 org pijak pale gak.sabor jela.