January 02, 2010

2010: the first post

My mind is full of thoughts. I do not know whether I think the right thing or not. Sigh~. Honestly, sometimes, I feel I shouldnt be here. I shouldnt meet the people here except him. I should come here alone, or at least I should be here with people that can bear with me. If I did mistakes for the whole journey, till made some people tired and had enough with me, I seek ur apology. And I promise, as u wish, I wont be there or I wont be joining any travel trip with u guys anymore. I'll be with myself alone, or myb with anyone that willing to be with me. I made the trip horrible, I know, and I regret that. Dont worry, to each and everyone of you, I wouldnt be around you ever again. May you have a wonderful life.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010.

4 comments:

Nadya Summer said...

awwhh... hang in there sweetie. i want to have a trip wif u! me so miss u! x

zunitaseriously said...

yeah.miss u so much girl~

Badriah Burhan said...

Apa kes, weyh?

zunitaseriously said...

mm..