March 26, 2010

A voice from a lil heart

"Verily, every hardship there's relief"
94:6

Naturally people will return to Allah when they face the hardship, when they hit the hardest point in their life. Because we (Muslim) believe to only Him we got the strength. The same thing also happen to me. To be honest, it's been long time I have not look back, muhasabah diri, what have I done all these while. I could say I almost forgot Him, but have He ever forget me? Have He ever forget to let me inhale the oxygen? Have He forget to wake me up every time I sleep at night? Have He forget to let my heart pumping the blood? NO. He never forget me. EVER. Though sometimes my imaan is like sinusoidal function (kejap atas, kejap bawah), but I believe, when my imaan is in the lowest position, that is the time when He gave me trials, coz that's the way He wanted to bring me back to the right path. It's seems painful, but that the best way to learn things:)

"Verily, if Allah loves a people, He makes them go through trials. Whoever is satisfied, for him is contentment, and whoever is angry for him is wrath"
Tirmidhi

After all, He's the one giving us the trials, and He's the one giving us the strength. So, don't be sad nor become weak.

Thank you Allah:)

1 comment:

bellar0ssa said...

ita~ aku pun kadang2 selalu terlupa DIA itu selalu ada untuk aku.