April 26, 2010

Just a confession.

Final year is not as easy as what people told me before. ah wait, i mean, got seniors told me, it's not as hard as third year. They used to say, as long as u pass your third year, u gonna grad on time coz final year is easy. The lecturers most likely wont let u fail. Now I'm thinking, is it really like that? Why I think my final year is the hardest year in all my studies year since I was in primary school? I gotto say, despite of the final year project, I still got ton of works to do, assignments, projects, reports, tests. To make things worse, I got headache for almost everyday now. And that means I take panadols almost everyday. And now, I feel the panadols do not have any effect on my body already. That's bad. Soooo bad. but I dont have any choice, do I?

I admit, got some point, I break. I just cant stand with the pressure that I have already. But when I feel I'm lost, I know I shouldn't give up. Remembering the promises that I made to my parents 4 years back, made me realize I shouldnt give up. I should never ever give up. How hard it is, how pressure it is, I must never give up.

And to all friends outside there that have the same feeling like I do, just read this lyrics;

So when you feel like hope is gone
Look inside you and be strong
And you finally see the truth
That a hero lies in you

Oh ho, Lord knows
Dreams are hard to follow
But don't let anyone
Tear them away, hey yea
-Hero (Mariah Carey)

Last but not least, take a look at this video:


1 comment:

Sarsir said...

who in da hell said final year is easy!!??..haha...total nonsense...btw, tension happened when u stdy so much non stop...sometimes we need to stdy smart and dun put too much pressure to urself...its better to have 5-10min rest for every 1-2hours u stdy...try it