May 04, 2010

The exam timetable

CodeSubjectExam Date & TimeExam VenueDurationReading


431-329Fields and Transmission LinesMon 21 JUN 9:30 a.m.Wilson Hall3 hrs15 mins
431-460Digital CommunicationsWed 16 JUN 9:30 a.m.Wilson Hall3 hrs15 mins
431-462Communication NetworksMon 7 JUN 9:30 a.m.REB Nicholson3 hrs15 mins



The exam time table is out. That means, I have a month to go for final. Looking at my exam time table, I don't know whether to feel grateful, or the other way around. If I take it from positive side; I'm lucky coz my papers are evenly distributed through out the exam week, a week gap for each paper. That means, I have a lot of time to study and prepare for the exam. On the other hand, if I take it from negative side, I will have 3 weeks for the exam, where I need to face the pressure for 3 weeks! Well, whatever it is, I take it from positive side:)

Just 1 semester to go! insyaAllah..permudahkanlah ya Allah..:)

No comments: