June 21, 2010

The voice of a little heart..

I never complain about myself. I never complain about my family. I never complain about the hardship that I've been through since I was small. I never complain about my parents. I never complain about everything.
...
...
...
...
...

But I cant deny, deep inside, my heart feels something. My heart wanna shout out loud. My heart want it's voice could be heard by everyone.

I never complain about the hardship that I've to go through. I never feel underestimated by friends who can buy anything whenever they want to, I never feel ashamed with my background. I never ask God, why I was born in my family. Have to struggle for life. My late dad was peniaga kat pasar malam. I never ashamed to mengaku my late dad was peniaga pasar malam. He used to be rubber tapper too. I always help him utk kutip getah and jual. Getah tu busuk. Dalam kebun getah banyak nyamuk, pacat, hutan, semak samun. But I never complain anything. Never.

I never complain why bila balik STF, kereta parents org lain mewah2, kete Mercedes, BMW, paling koman pon, WAJA. But my late dad's was FORD lame. Tahun 60-an nye kete. But I never feel ashamed for that. I never feel ashamed having parents like my late dad and my mum.

Whoever they was, they still my parents. Past, present and future. The fact will never change. Never ever. I love them. I love my parents. Whatever they did in the past, whatever the wrongdoings in the past, I am proud having parents like them. I never complain having parents like them.

My dad passed away when I was in second year. That was tough. But I never complain. I believe He knows the best. I have to be strong, though deep inside my heart was crying. Sometimes, I dream about my late dad. I cried. I always recite Yassin for him. That the only thing I can give him. I hope he always happy in 'there'. Honestly, I miss my late dad. Like, missing him so much. I cant wait to see him again. InsyaAllah..

I never complain anything when I have family problems. The bigger the problem is, the nearer I will be to God. Whatever it is, I never complain anything. I thank to God coz till now, He still let me breath, He still lend me the eyes to see, the nose to smell, the mouth to talk, the hands to write, the ear to hear, the heart to pumping blood, the oxygen, the food, everything. He still loves me. Why because of the small little test He gave me, I have to complain? I have no right to complain anything.

After all, He knows the best. Thank you Allah. For everything.


2 comments:

tmc said...

(21:84) so We answered his doa, and We removed the distress that was on him, and We restored his family thereof along with them as a mercy from Us and a reminder for all those who do ibadah to Me

:)

zunitaramli said...

thx kak tmc. and I thx to Him too coz despite of all the tests He gave me, He gave me you. Knowing you is the sweetest thing I've ever have:)