Website yang slalu aku pegi untuk online shopping:
August 31, 2010
Website yang slalu aku pegi untuk online shopping:
August 27, 2010
August 22, 2010
That was a skit made by XFM.
The names were a dead giveaway.
The girl was Cheryl and the guy (burger-man) was Samad.
Get it? Cheryl Samad.
XFM is just trying to increase ratings, they are no. 4-5 among Malay radio stations, behind Sinar, Era, HotFM, Suria.
The current co-host for the morning show on Era with Aznil Nawawi were formerly XFM's Morning show duo, Ray and Hanif.
Ray and Hanif's morning show were actually no. 3-4 just behind Aznil's and HotFm's.
When Din Beramboi passed away, they decided the best thing was to move the duo to work with Aznil.
August 21, 2010
August 19, 2010
Salam kepada semua,
Jeng..jeng..jeng.. dengan ini, kami (bebudak rumah Parkville) ingin menjemput saudari-saudari (note: only saudari SAHAJA) ke Iftar di rumah kami. Siapa2 pon bole datang, as long anda rasa anda perempuan dan mampu datang ke rumah kami. oh ye, RSVP diperlukan ye, so that kami boleh meng'estimate' brape byk kuantiti makanan yang perlu kami sediakan, so that xde lah berlaku pembaziran atau kekurangan makanan =) Details are shown below:
Tempat: 9/54 The Avenue, Parkville (Tram stop 15)
Menu: SPECIAL (haha, kalau nk tau, kene lah datang! ekeke)
Zayd ibn-i Khalid al-Juhani narrates:
The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:
Okay, we are looking forward to see you during the Iftar! =)
“Whoever offers meal to his/her Muslim brother/sister at the time of iftar (the meal eaten by Muslims breaking their fast after sunset during the month of Ramadan), s/he receives as much reward as s/he has earned. Nothing becomes less of the reward of those s/he offered meal to.”
(Tirmidhî, Sawm: 82; Ibn-i Majah, Siyam: 40)
August 17, 2010
August 16, 2010
"Cinta Anta dan Anti "
oleh Maszlee Malik
(Diperolehi daripada Majalah i edisi Bulan Februari)
" Sesungguhnya mukmin itu bersaudara"
August 14, 2010
August 13, 2010
It is cold and reaches my chest. Under the rays of the setting sun, the sand hills in the east shine like iridescent masses of agate with ever-changing pastel shadows and subdued reflexes. “Where am I?” i whispered to myself as i felt the violence of fear in this strange place. My eyes too, seemed to do violence on the delicate colour of the hues as it followed the perceptible flow of shadows toward the greyness of growing dusk.
“Where are you from? TELL US!!!” the loud voice echoed the sand hills, bringing to halt the symphony of thoughts orchestrating in my mind. My throat becomes swallowed, constricted, and every breath moves a thousand torturing needles at the base of my tongue. I turn my head to find 3 men surrounding another 2. I hardly could hear the mumbling reply of the 2 men before the 3 started hitting them. “Astaghfirullah..”, i say to myself. Before I knew it my legs started walking in their direction. My heart was caught in my throat. “Stop!!” i tell my legs. But it was too late.
“We’re from Quraysh.. we’re from Quraysh” the mumblings of the 2 men became more discernable as my legs brought me closer. “You lie!!!” roared the other 3. “You’re from Abu Sufyan’s caravan, aren’t you!!!! Lie not to us! Now tell us where you’re from!!!!”
Quraysh. Quraysh. Isnt that the place where my Nabi SAW was from? Where am I??? In the darkness, behind the boulders I was hiding - fear, confusion has grown to be a torment, and the desire for answers the one, the overpowering thought in a mind that can no longer hold orderly thoughts.
“Abu Sufyan’ s caravan.. We are from Abu Sufyan’s caravan” a weak voice said, as if surrendering to the pains rendered by the other 3. And as if satisfied by the answer, the 3 men let them go.
I suddenly discern a dark figure appearing from a far point in this pathless wilderness. Why my heart suddenly felt a ray of hope, why the figure feltlike soft light without sound, a good friendly light, nur, that embraced me like a warm blanket in this harsh coldness of this heartless dessert, that – i cannot explain.
“When they tell you the truth you beat them, and when they lie to you, you leave them alone?! Wallahi, they spoke the truth when they said they were from Quraysh”
His voice was stern but loving at the same time. Like a father to a child. Heart full of love but not to the extent so as to spoil. His presence in itself was an awe. His voice was like the full moon in this thick night. Each word was carefully calculated. Disciplined. Controlled. Measured.
“Who IS this man?” i found my fear replaced by admiration, but my curiosity grew exponentially. An invisible rope was pulling me towards this man as I found his demeanour enchanting.
The 2 men were called back to this blessed soul, and with a voice that is able to lit even the darkest of hearts, he asked gently, “What news do you have of Quraysh?”
“They are behind this mound that you see”, answered one of the two.
“What are their numbers?”
“We do not know”
“How many camels do you slaughter every day?”
“9-10 camels a day”
“Which of the Quraysh notables are among them?”
“Utbah bin Shaybah, the sons of Rabiah, Abu’l Bukhtari ibn Hashim, Hakim ibn Hiza, Naufal ibn Khuwailid, Al-Harith ibn Amir, Umayyah Khalaf......”
The man of nur let them go. And turned to the other three and said, “Here is Mecca! Confronting you with its choicest sons!! Their soldiers are 900 to 1000 as they slaughter 9-10 camels a day”
The realisation hit me violently as if some hidden force were pushing my heart out of my dreams of death. My heart trembled with excitement. Life re-entered, visibly, passionately, overpowering and beyond understanding its majesty.
Subhanallah! This is rasulullulah!! This is my nabi! My nabi talking to three of the heroes in human history! Ali, Zubayr and Saad!! And this is prior to Badr! Subhanallah!! Subhanallah! Allahuakbar! The questions of how I got here and the like seemed mundane as pebbles in an aquarium.
As if glimmering shadows far in the horizon, the clouds suddenly float low. I was facing more people this time. Their faces, though serious, gave tranquillity to the heart – serenity no words can describe. Faces of iman.
The pages of fiqh-u-seerah by Sheikh Muhammad Al-Ghazali were flipping in my mind as I desperately tried to recall where I was and with whom.
My mind stopped at a page and at the words Muhajriin.. and ansar.. and that at this point, the seriousness of the whole situation was uncovered.
This confrontation was bitter in taste and the gravity was beyond that which held the orbits of the planets to the sun, as the Quraysh had come in its full pride, intent on doing that action which the odes narrated and which the mounts spread to all corners. It wanted to conclude the 15 year struggle with Islam so that paganism may reign supreme.
With ultimate eloquence and words of calculation beyond what I have ever witnessed in my life, did my nabi make the people so dear and so beloved to him understand their predicament.
Their senses awakened to it and they began to examine quickly what is called for and what would be its results. The old certainty was aroused and it steered the people to take that unique step which a believer would inevitably take.
Then did the greatest man that ever lived on earth started doing something that no man of arrogance would do – he started to ask his people for consultation.
Abu Bakr then Umar stood up with confidence and iman that astounded me though I have read about it countless times, and spoke words of confidence that would spark rays of hope in any dead heart.
Then another man, stood up and said, “Ya rasulullah. Proceed to wherever Allah guides you for we are with you! Wallahi, we shall not tell you what Bani Israel told Musa: ‘Go you and your Lord and fight while we remain here seated’. But ‘Go you and your Lord and fight AND WE SHALL BE FIGHTING WITH YOU!”
Subhanallah. The words of Al-Miqdad ibn Amir, was so powerful! It rang it in my ears, in my heart! It was empowering, so empowering of the like i never thought possible!
These people. Amazing. Amazing. I was struck with awe. Awe. Awe.
I saw my nabi stealing a glance to another group of people as he said, “Advise me, O people”
He was hinting the ansaar! I realized then the ones that had previously spoken were of the muhaajirin. The majority of their, but small group, were ansaar.
I couldnt help but feel amazed at his manner. Here he is – a LEADER, who has the power to force his people, but even under the direst of situations, he still faithfully held on to the covenant he made with ansar that only covered protection within Madina.
Deep down, I could feel him desiring for them to join their saf, but his words! mashaAllah. They were full of humility. Shyness: “Advise me, O people”
A man as if sharing the same line of thoughts as I, rose and said, “Wallahi, perhaps you are referring to us, ya Rasulullah?”
My sweet nabi, smiled and affirmed.
“We have believed in you and accepted what you say. We have testified that what you have brought is the truth and on the basis of that we have give you our pledge and sworn to hear and obey you!
So proceed ya rasululullah, to do whatever you will for we are with you. By Him who sent you with the truth, if into it with you and not a single man would remain behind. We do not dislike that you should confront the enemy with us tomorrow.
We are steadfast in war, truthful in meeting. Perhaps Allah will show you something of us which will make your heart please. So proceed on the blessing of Allah!!!”
Those words. The beauty. My tears. My heart.
“Allahu akbar” my thoughts broken by the strong call as the imam makes his takbir for our first tarawikh.
My determination renewed.
Source: Her blog (here)
August 12, 2010
I just starting the fast today, yeah, Melbourne is one day later than those in Malaysia, but I prefer that way though coz I'm going to raya on Saturday. so yay! No class on raya!:D:D Okay, currently I'm in the lab, and I'm suppose to do the fyp - analog implementation of the system. But since one of my group partner is not here, so I cant do anything, coz he got the locker key - where we put all of the stuffs - iron core, metal ball, etc. So, I'm just sitting here, kinda doing nothing coz I'm not in a mood of studying, even I tried my best to concentrate, I just couldnt - mainly because I'm hungry. Well, need to say, today is the first day of puasa. So, yeah.
Saying about my fyp - here is the little bit of the description of what I'm currently working on - I will explain it in very least technical terms, so that non-electrical-engineering background can understand my project easily. Okay, my project called 'Magnetic Levitation Project'. So basically, we have to wrap around wire to an iron core to produce the magnetic effect - or solenoid. Then, our task is to make sure that the magnetic effect that produced by the solenoid is strong enough to levitate the metal ball underneath it. And the complexity goes when we vary the current through the wire (solenoid), it should move the ball accordingly (either up or down) and stabilize the ball at the new position. There where Control stuffs is take place. One might asks, what is the application for this system? Okay, have you ever heard of bullet train or shinkansen in Japan? This technology is much more complex than what we have, but the theory is very similar. Bullet train or shinkansen or some might called as maglev (magnetic levitation) train, uses the magnetic field in the rails and levitate the train. Having said that, this train does not have wheel at all, because it is levitate in the air - that what makes it so fast - as fast as an airplane - because it does not have much friction with the rail. So, our project just demonstrate the simpler system of maglev.
Okay, I rants here just to kill my time. haha. I have a class at 1pm. Okay, almost time. Need to go. Havva nice day and happy fasting to those who fast =)
August 09, 2010
Fundamentals of Signals and Systems Using the Web and Matlab
Edward W. Kamen/ Bonnie S.Heck
5 Lab Audio CDs
Revision de grammaire francais
Revision de grammaire francaise
Susan St Onge/ Ronald St Onge
Evelyne Amon/ Judith A.Musykins/ Alice C.Omaggio Hedley
Principles and Applications
Schaum Probability, Random Variables and Random processes
Printed in 1997
$ 20 (Softcover)
International student edition
James W.Nilsson/ Susan A. Riedel
Lab coat for chemical engineering student
Never been used before, still in plastic
Interested? contact me at: email@example.com
pick up location: Melbourne Uni.
August 02, 2010
August 01, 2010
- Sleeping In on a Rainy Day - As the rain beats lightly against the window, you nestle your head deeper into your pillow. The sound is soothing and your bed feels like a sanctuary. There is no place you would rather be.
- Finding Money You Didn’t Know You Had – You reach into your pocket and find a $20 bill from the last time you wore these jeans. You aren’t rich, but you are richer than you were a second earlier.
- Making Brief Eye Contact with Someone of the Opposite Sex – You pass her on the street or in the subway. She glances up at you momentarily, making direct eye contact in a way that seems to communicate a subtle curiosity. For a split second it makes you think… and then it’s gone.
- Skinny Dipping – There is something mysteriously liberating about being naked in a body of water. You are naked, but it feels natural, a sense of unrefined freedom.
- Receiving a Real Letter or Package via Snail Mail – E-mail has become the primary source of written communication. Most snail mail these days is junk mail. When you check the mail and find a real letter or package from someone you know, excitement overtakes you as you tear into this rare gift.
- Making the Yellow Light - It’s one of the most common simple pleasures, the act of beating the pack. As you blaze through the yellow light you glance in your rearview to see all the cars behind you stopping at the red light. Yes! You made it!
- Telling a Funny or Interesting, True Story - One of the most enticing roles you lead in life is that of the storyteller. You love to share stories, especially those that will captivate your audience with deep curiosity and humor. There are few things more satisfying than telling a true story that others enjoy listening to.
- Seeing a Friend Stumble Over Himself – As you walk across the street with your friend, he fails to accurately address the curb on the other side. He trips and stumbles around momentarily before regaining his footing, then swiftly attempts to play it off like nothing happened. This can be a hilarious sight if the moment is right.
- Hearing the Right Song at the Right Moment - It doesn’t matter what the setting is, hearing the right song for that moment is one of those simple pleasures in life that instantly lifts your spirits. You could be driving home from work, hanging out at a bar with friends, or jogging. When the right song rattles your ear drums the entire meaning of life seems crystal clear.
- The First Sip of a Beverage When You’re Thirsty – You just finished mowing the lawn or taking a long jog. The only thing on your mind is an ice-cold glass of water. When you are really, really thirsty, that first sip of any liquid beverage is sheer bliss.
- Catching a Glimpse of Bare Skin on the Opposite Sex – For guys, it’s when the waitress bends over a little too far. For girls it’s seeing that buff guy in a Speedo. Either way, when you see a bit more skin than you were expecting on the opposite sex, you can’t help but to smirk on the inside.
- Saying the Same Thing Simultaneously – There is a moment of silence. Then all of the sudden you and your friend blurt out the same exact set of words simultaneously. This rare occurrence is something to smile about.
- The Pull-Through Parking Spot – You pull into a parking spot and are delighted to see the availability of the parking spot immediately in front of you. You pull through to the spot in front so that when you return to the car you can drive forward out of the parking spot. Why? Because driving backwards is a pain in the butt.
- Realizing You Have More Time to Sleep – Something abruptly awakens you and you think it’s time to get up. Then you squint over at your alarm clock and realize you still have 2 more hours to sleep. A warm euphoric feeling shoots though your body as you glide gracefully back to your dreams.
- People Watching – Sitting there on your bench you can see people in every direction. Tall people, small people, thin and plump. Blond, brunette, and redhead alike. Each of them has a different stride and a unique expression. As you drift from body to body you are mesmerized by what you see.
- Putting On Clothes Straight from the Dryer – As soon as the dryer buzzes, you pull out your clothes and put them on. They feel soothingly warm on your skin and emit a fresh-scented aroma into the air. A sentiment of ease comes over you as you head out to conquer the day.
- A Familiar Smell – You just pulled into your parent’s driveway and opened the car door. You haven’t been home in a long while. You smell familiarity in the air, the scent of a large pine tree in the neighbor’s yard. As you head through the front door, more familiar smells consume your senses. Gosh, it feels good to be home…
- The Feeling You Get When Your Idea Works – You have been struggling to resolve a complex problem all day and you just can’t seem to get it right. Filled with frustration, you decide to exercise one last idea before calling it a night. You’ve had many ideas before that failed miserably… but this time it works.
- Fresh, Clean Bed Sheets – You yank at the corner of the bedspread to create just enough space to slide your body under the freshly cleaned sheets. The sheets feel cool to the touch. Everything seems so clean, like nobody has ever slept in this bed before.
- A Beautiful View – As the car veers around the side of the mountain you gaze out the passenger window. It’s a clear, sunny day and you can see the entire valley below filled with wild flowers and bright green vegetation. The scenery reminds you of something you once saw in National Geographic. But here it is live, right before your eyes.
- Reminiscing About Old Times with Your Closest Friends – Pink Floyd once said “the memories of a man in his old age are the deeds of a man in his prime”. There is no simple pleasure more satisfying than recounting the greatest moments of your life with your closest friends who lived these moments alongside you.
- Receiving an Unexpected Compliment – It’s been an average day. Nothing really great has happened, but nothing terrible occurred either. This monotonous day has put you in a dreary mood. Unexpectedly, an older, attractive lady taps you on the shoulder, calls you “handsome” and says she loves your shirt. The day just got a whole lot better.
- Having a Good Laugh – Laughter is the greatest cure of all. Life is extraordinary in the moments when you are laughing so hard you can barely breathe. These moments of deep laughter are divine in the sense that they cleanse your mood and set your mind on a positive track.
- The Feeling After a Healthy Workout - It’s a giddy feeling of self accomplishment; the one true activity that actually makes you feel better and look better simultaneously. When you walk out the front door of the gym you are on top of the world.
- The Celebration in the Instant Something Makes Sense – Even now that it has explained to you for the third time, you just don’t understand how it works. Everyone else seems to understand but you. Then out of the blue the dots connect in your mind. You finally get it, and it feels great!
- Relaxing Outdoors on a Sunny Day – As you relax sprawled out in a lawn chair, the sun warms your skin and a light breeze keeps the temperature comfortable. Birds are chirping merrily in the trees behind you. You are at complete peace with the environment.
- Holding Hands with Someone You Love – Every time she grabs your hand you are overcome with an awareness of how much she means to you. Holding hands is sensual and physically intimate, yet subtle. There are few people you allow to hold your hand, so when it happens you can be sure that the moment is special.
- Playing in the Water – Water marvels people of all ages. From jumping in puddles as a child, to doing cannon balls in the pool as an adolescent, to enjoying a cocktail in the Jacuzzi as an adult… water is enjoyable.
- Making Someone Smile – You notice that your colleague has been under a great deal of stress with meeting a deadline, so you take it upon yourself to complete one of her indirect responsibilities for her. As soon as she realizes what you did, she comes into your office with a big smile on her face. “Thank you”, she says. You just hit two birds with one stone, because making her smile just made your day.
- Finishing What You Started – You just finished up a big project you’ve been working on for the last few months, or maybe you just finished your first marathon… Either way, you finalized what you set out to accomplish. The feeling of self accomplishment you get when you finish what you started is by far one of the most rewarding simple pleasures life has to offer.