March 29, 2011

New life, new look, new post


Hello people, it's since a while I have not update this blog. As most of you know, I was busy with so many things, for last few months, doing preparation for my wedding, attending weddings, going to relative houses, pre-honeymoon, honeymoon, and now here I am, living in Japan. Everything seems so fast, happened in just few months!

Well, forgot to introduce you people to the new look of my blog, hopefully the background looks more fresh, and easy to the eyes. I purposely make the content width bigger because I want to put more pictures than words every time I post the entry. The concept is little bit different, coz from now on I will write more about my life, people around me, environment, personal experience, and little bit of serious issues that happening at the moment.

In this entry, I am not planning to write something detail, just to introduce you guys to my new look of blog, and just to make an alarm that I am starting to blog again. *As if there is anyone still interested to read my writing*

Okay, that's all for now. Oyasuminasai minna~



ps: Just a few photos for the next entry

No comments: