June 13, 2011

Goal.

* This post is entirely about my feeling, all words will be coming from my heart. So, if you feel you will be irritated and annoyed by reading this post, feel free to close your window. Thank you *


Hello everyone,

It seems quite a while since I last update about me, myself. I keep busying doing my business and thanks to Him, my business went very well :)

Well, I keep wondering about this thing;
Have you ever thought about yourself? I mean, what do you really want in your life? It just happened to me lately, I always thinking about my goal in my life. Do I really content and satisfied with what I have right now? Do I really feel thankful to Him with every single thing that He has given to me?

Somehow, I feel lost. I am not sure what do I feel. Am I happy? Am I satisfied? Am I feel thankful with what I have? I do not know. I am seriously do not know. I do not know what I really want in my life. I have wonderful husband, I have great best friends and friends, I have a very stable business at the moment, I have a degree from one of the finest universities in the world, I have an awesome marriage, I have a very supportive families, I have everything I ever wanted. But why, I feel lost?

.
.
.

Maybe because I am too comfortable with everything I have. I need to be tested. And yes, thanks to Him.  Before I gone too far, He gave me something that I really need at the moment. To realize who I really am. To think back the ultimate goal in my life. Though it is very painful, yet I know that's the best. One thing for sure, HE STILL LOVES ME.

"You will certainly be tested, through your money and your lives, and you will hear from those who received the scripture, and form idol worshippers, a lot of insult. If you steadfastly persevere and lead a righteous life, this will prove the strength of your faith."
(3: 186)

May He strengthen our hearts, to go through His test with positive minds, optimist attitudes :)

No comments: