June 22, 2011

It's all about 'you' :)

Hi everyone!

I'm soooo sorry lame sgt xupdate blog ni, rs mcm dah berhabuk plak kan..? Sorry, sorry, sorry to all readers! :(( Bukan apa, cuma agak bz uruskan bisness and most of the times mmg MALAS sbnrnye. ngehehe. and xsangka plak ade org mmg follow my blog. terharu :">

Anyway, straight to the point.

Today, I am so happy. I mean, my husband and I are both happy :)) Though it isn't 100% confirm yet, but it's 99% confirmed that I'm currently carrying a lil bubs in my tummy :)) The feelings are so indescribable, I'm so happy but at the same time I feel nervous, excited, scared. I have all these mixture of feelings.

After all, the happiness of carrying a lil bubs in my tummy overcome them all. I know, from now on, whenever I go, I always have 'someone' accompanying me. Whatever I do, I'm not doing it alone now. Whatever I think, I know s(he) always knows what I think as well. We share the same blood, we share the same oxygen, we share the same food. Deep inside, I can wait to see 'you' :)) And true, this motherhood experience will be the greatest of all :))

I want 'you' to know how grateful I am to have 'you' inside me. May 'you' be a good person, a good zuriat and a soleh(ah) person :))

And I know, one day, 'you' will read this. I want  'you' to know from the day I know we share the same blood, I am so happy.. :)) And I will always be the best mum for 'you', inshaAllah :))

Thank you Allah for the greatest gift :)

"With Allah is the knowledge about the Hour (end of the world). He is the One who sends down the rain, and He knows the contents of the womb. No soul knows what will happen to it tomorrow, and no one knows in which land he or she will die. Allah is All-Knower, Well-Acquainted."
(Luqman:33) 


10 comments:

miszlullaby said...

congratz darling!!:)

zunitaramli said...

thanks! dodod bile lg? :))

shazrinkeshaz said...

wah.. bestnye.. mesti comel mcm k zunita gak kan.. btw,, congrats!

Fazidah Che Wan said...

Tahniah.... welcome to mom world.....

Shira Shafrida said...

congrats, ita.. nampaknya jumpa ita, tgh berbdn 2 lah ye.. ;)

zunitaramli said...

thanks for all the warm wishes :)

doakan semua selamat ya~

Shera Nasir said...

alhamdulillah..congrats itaaa!!so happy to hear bout da news..sy masih kena bersbr dahulu..huhu..

rabia-adawiah musa said...

tahniah2!! :)

Myzatul FarahinSatimin said...

wowwwwwwwwwwww.... congrat!!!! tumpang hepi sekali.. x sbrnye nk kawen n ade bby jugak nnt...hehehe

zunitaramli said...

@shera: thanks shera!! xsabar nk tgk baby shera pulak! :P

@kak rabiatul: thanks kak :)

@my: haaa.. tulah my, jgn tunggu lama2, best dpt baby nih :P