January 15, 2012

Pregnancy updates (part IV)

Hello people!

As I mentioned in my previous entry, this week on Thursday I'm gonna meet the doc.. Coz this week gonna be my 35th week of pregnancy.. The doc will make full evaluation on how well my pregnancy goes..

So here the result:
35 weeks.
The baby is still breech. Other than that, everything looks fine.
Blood pressure - OK.
Amniotic fluid level - OK.
Baby's heart beat - OK.
Baby growth - OK


So, the doc referred me to the hospital (KPGH - Kuala Pilah Government Hospital). I need to meet the doc on 26th january.. then they will decide what to do next. Either I will be hospitalized, or they just need to monitor my pregnancy. Or they may consider to do the caesarian. or.. I dont know..

My tummy getting 'comel'er and 'comel'er from day to day. Haha. And it's really a great experience tho.. Having 'someone' inside your body.. from your own genetic.. awesome :)

Thanks to Him for this experience. Tho sometimes I feel miserable (imbalance hormon - just excuse, LOL), but I really like it! Right now, I feel nervous on how I will deliver the baby..

"And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm tree. She said, "Oh, I wish I had died before this and was in oblivion, forgotten."
-Maryam: 23


Can I stand the pain?



"But he called her from below her, "Do not grieve; your Lord has provided beneath you a stream.And shake toward you the trunk of the palm tree; it will drop upon you ripe, fresh dates."
-Maryam: 24-25


May He eases everything for me, inshaAllah :)

No comments: