January 30, 2012

Pregnancy updates (part VII)

Hello people :)

I guess most of you know yang aku akan menjalani cesarean this Wednesday.

To be honest, mcm2 benda kt fikiran aku ni.. Takut, cuak, nervous, gementar, happy, excited, semua ada. But yang paling byk skali nervous la kot. Well, it's more because of aku xpernah kena operate, xkisah la atas sebab ape pun. So this is the first time lah aku akan di'operate'.. so.. I don't have any idea what will happen, I dont know what to expect.. I mean, mmg la ade tanye experience org lain yg pernah dioperate, tp it wont be the same bila u experience it urself, right?

Tapi bila aku fikir2 balik... mmg everything happens for a reason. Despite of all those things, now I realized what He had planned for me. I realized, I'm not alone in facing all these. I believe, the whole world are with me. Hubby, families, friends, even my customers, all praying for me and baby. Thank you so much everyone :")

Maybe if I don't face all these, I do not know that everyone is concern about me, about us. Truly, He's the Great Planner. Thank you Allah :) This is the other side of it. The other side of the test that He has given to me. So, always think positive about Him, about what He had planned for us..


"..Allah intends for you ease and does not intend for you hardship and [wants] for you to complete the period and to glorify Allah for that [to] which He has guided you; and perhaps you will be grateful."
(2:185)  

Translation: 
“..Allah menghendaki kemudahan bagimu, dan tidak menghendaki kesukaran bagimu..”
(2:185) 


Though my husband is thousands miles away, and right now he is very busy with his kenkyu (FYP), but he's still 'near' me. His support, his advices, his doas, always with me. Families and friends also are very2 supportive. If I dont have them, probably I cant be this calm. I mean, probably I'm worst than the condition that I am in now. Honestly, all the warm wishes have effect on me. It gives me peacefulness and calmness. Thank you everyone :")

Not to forget, to all my customers, though we never meet, but truly I feel blessed having you guys. It's not bounded to only seller-customers relationship, but it's more than that. Every wish, every doa that you guys had given to me.. I really2 appreciate each and every words you put in it. Nothing more I could ask from Him for giving me such strong support. Thank you Allah, thank you everyone :)

“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” 
-Marilyn Monroe



ps: Just realized my writing went to English at the end of the entry =.="

2 comments:

Myzatul FarahinSatimin said...

hhuuwaaaa itaaa....gudluck k dis wednesday.. i wish everything is gonna be okey!! selawat byk2..(eceh mcm mai pulak pernah ade pengalaman..hik3).. nnt da selamat, jgn lupe cite kt blog k..sume sekali termasuk gmbo beby...

Snazzy Naz said...

be safe dear. hope semua akan berjalan dengan lancar. mmg akan nervous kalau tak pnh hadapi pembedahan. its okay, zu seorg yg kuat...naz percaya tu. even jauh dari huby, family ada...kwn2 ada...customer ada mendoakan zu. All da best okay, hope zu & baby selamat dan sihat walafiat :)