June 09, 2013

Just random feelings.

I don't believe my blog still has reader(s) considering I'm not frequently update it. Anyways, this is just a random babbling of my thoughts and feelings.


I don't know why some people just do not care about other people feelings. This is not my first or second time I feel like this, but it's uncountable. I just don't like to be here. The environment makes me sucks. Excuse me my language, but I just hate it.

I feel so demotivated and down. For me, to be a leader, you should know how to motivate the people under you not demotivate them. If you do not know how to do this, then you are born not to be a leader. You are just not suit to be one.

I know how to value myself. I know I have value. Don't treat me like I'm stupid, or whatever you think about me. I hate when people underestimate my ability. When I don't like it, I'll leave.

Terlajak perahu boleh diundur, terlajak kata buruk padahnya.

There's one saying,
Lidah itu lebih tajam dari sebilah pedang

So people (reminder to me as well), watch your mouth. watch your words.

1 comment:

Syarifah Nornazrah Al Yahya said...

btul tu...kdg2, ramai yg mengeluarkn kata2 tnpa berfikir effectnya pd seseorang. annoying kot kalu terkena. hmm.