June 02, 2013

[PART 2] Mum.

So.. my mum left yesterday's afternoon. Around 12-ish. That time I was sleeping (coz I worked night shift the day before so I got home around 9am in the morning. I will sleep till 1pm usually) and my mum woke me up to tell she was ready to go home (kampung). I was half awake but out of sudden, I said something like

"Mak.. jangan lah balik.." 

..with holding my mum's hand. I seriously did not realized I said something like that till around 10 minutes later I sat still on the bed looking at my mum rushing clearing up her stuffs to go home. I know deep inside she also felt the same. But she just try to act normal like nothing is happening. 

After my mum left, I felt terribly sad. I never had this kind of feeling before when I or my mum leaves. I didn't know what was exactly happening but yes, I cried. I cried hard. My husband tried to calm me down. Luckily that time Safiyyah was soundlessly sleeping.. 

I cried until my eyes swollen. On top of panda eyes, I had swollen eyes as well. Yes - I was that miserable. 
.
.
.
.
.


10.40pm - Usually my mum already sleep around this time. But this time was not. She called me. Her voice was a bit shaky. She asked about me.. Safiyyah.. and other stuffs. Then.. she cried. She said she misses me & Safiyyah so much. She just couldn't bear with it that's why she could not sleep.





I always grateful having her as my mum. I love you mak. Nothing can ever replace you in my heart. Thank you Allah for this beautiful feeling. 


No comments: